Hi Phone

Goodbye weekend.

Me with my new iPhone

Comments

Guy Leech said:

Congratulations.

Posted on July 1, 2007 12:50 AM

Crystal Bradley said:

It's times like this that I despise living in a small town that is four hours away from a normal city (portland/seattle).

Enjoy.

Posted on July 1, 2007 07:03 PM

michael said:

congrats boSS!..looking forward to hearing your impressions....

Posted on July 1, 2007 08:51 PM

Guy: Thanks!

Crystal: Not to worry. The Apple Store has you covered.

Michael: The thing that urks me the most is the keypad. I broke my thumb in 8th grade and it never healed properly, so it’s unusually large compared to the rest of my fingers. Even with the iPhone’s auto-correction, it’s very possible to hit 3 letters at the same time. I’ve gotten pretty fast at texting with 2 hands on my old phone, so this is like taking a step back. I’d sign the fat-fingered plea immediately.

Other than that, it’s dreamy!

Posted on July 1, 2007 11:32 PM

Jermayn said:

I am kinder over this whole iPhone and would rather wish people blogged about other things. At the moment its like every second post is about this iphone at the moment.

Posted on July 2, 2007 02:11 AM

Tim said:

A sucker is born everyday!

Posted on July 2, 2007 10:18 AM

Crystal Bradley said:

The Apple store is great if you want to wait 2-4 weeks to get it. I'm into instant gratification. Oh and I'm broke. Pretty sure there isn't an immediate solution for that ;)

Posted on July 3, 2007 12:31 AM

Kirk said:

I still think that as an American I should be allowed to have an iPhone despite living overseas. FFS, membership has got to have its privileges.

Sadly, when it does land on English shores, the provider awarded is O2 which is a bit like awarding the contract to well...At&T frankly :P

Posted on July 8, 2007 05:17 PM

Non iPhone Sucker said:

You look really blazed in that picture. Did you receive some complimentary chronic with your iPhone? That would be the only thing that would make me want to buy it! LOL... Apple produces junk.

Posted on July 9, 2007 11:34 PM

Brian Warshaw said:

Dan,

Congrats on both the iPhone and for this post's ability to lure an anti-Apple troll who was searching the internet for iPhone posts.

- B

Posted on July 13, 2007 06:23 AM

Justin Kilcher said:

You are a braver man than I walking around Philly with that $600 mug-me sign on your back..err..in your hand.

Posted on July 16, 2007 04:46 PM

Brian Warshaw said:

I work in Philly, too. Maybe I'll mug you and steal your iPhone.

Posted on July 22, 2007 12:03 PM