Web(master) of your own domain
I get domain renewals email almost weekly. If you're like me, you probably register domains for crazy ideas you have as frequently as you eat. Often, those ideas never see the light of day because you're too busy. Or you realize the breakthrough from your dreamy stupor actually isn't such a great idea after all. Sadly, those domains slip quietly into oblivion.
From the Rolodex
- Jason Santa Maria
- I want to be Jason when I grow up. That is, assuming that I actually will grow up...
- Don’t be fooled by the domain; Kevin Cornell’s skills are homegrown right here in the U.S. Man, this guy can draw.
- Rob Weychert
- I would love to be this good. How depressing. All hail the Supreme Overlord.
- Afterglow Studio
- Afterglow Studio is the home of Andy Schulman, lamp-maker and animator extraordinaire.
- Mark Huot
- I may start a contest for anyone who can stump Mark. It just can’t be done.
- Jervis Thompson
- Despite the face that he still uses Macromedia Director, I still learn something every time I talk to Jervis.
- Chris Cashdollar
- A fellow Drexeler and another designer whose work kills my self-esteem. Go Dragons!
- A contemporary Christian band that I play keyboards (and design!) for.
- John Langdon
- The only man ever on the face of the planet to use Avant Garde better than Herb Lubalin himself.
- Big Spaceship
- The best web design shop on earth.
- Jeffrey Zeldman
- There’s nothing bad I could ever say about Jeffrey. He’s one of the most humble, inspiring people I’ve ever met.
- Unstoppable Robot Ninja
- My brother from another mother.
- Dave Thompson
- The best animator I’ve ever met, hands down.
- Justin Freiler
- A designer with his own incredible style. Someone throw me a project that I can work on with Justin.